Shearform has a vast range of plate rolls that should cover most capacity requirements within the Australian Industry. There is little we will not be able to do for our customers from small rolling’s on light gauge materials through to heavy rolling on thicker materials. Our Plate rolls range from your standard 3100mm width and up 200mm thick material in Aluminium and 140mm thick plate Due to our large capacity and many machines we are equipped to handle one off prototypes to high-volume production runs and welcome any enquires if you think we may be able to help.
- Rolling capacity covers Aluminium up to 200mm thick.
- Rolling capacity covers Mild Steel up to 140mm thick.
- 3100mm rolling length
- Quality Controlled Documentation
- 100% Material Traceability
- Pre-bending available on heavier materials
- Pressure Vessel Steels and Alloy Steels
- Stainless Steels 304, 316 & 410.
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Hardox, Domex Wear Resistant Materials.
- Tread plate Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium.
- Corrosion Resistant and High Temperature Alloys and Super Alloys
- Exotic Materials
- Piling Casings
- Grader Blades