Shearform has the largest Press Braking Capacity in Australia and there is little we will not be able to do for our customers from small intricate bends on light materials through to heavy bending on thick materials. Our Press brakes range from your standard 3100mm width up 14,000mm, up to 3,000 Tonne Bending capacity which includes largest Press Brake in the Southern Hemisphere with a large existing Tooling library ensures quality bending on all materials.
Our CNC Press Brake Controllers have varying technologies to enable us to manufacture detailed components controlling bending forces and various backstop configurations allowing us to not only be accurate with clean bends but also be repeatable in large production runs.
Due to our large capacity and many machines we are equipped to handle one off prototypes to high-volume production runs and welcome any enquires if you think we may be able to help.
- Bending capacity covers materials up to 80mm thick.
- 3000 tonne capacity
- 14 meters bending length giving flexibility of design
- CNC Controllers
- CNC Back gauges
- Small to Large Production Runs
- Quality Controlled Documentation
- 100% Material Traceability
- Profile bending to a wide range of dimensions
- Special profiles to suit customers specific requirements.
MaterialsMaterials capable of being cold formed include:
- Structural, Fine Grained, Marine, High Yield and Off Shore grade Steels
- Pressure Vessel Steels and Alloy Steels
- Stainless Steels 304, 316 & 410.
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Hardox, Domex Wear Resistant Materials.
- Tread plate Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminium.
- Corrosion Resistant and High Temperature Alloys and Super Alloys
- Exotic Materials
- Angles, Channels, Zed Sections and C Sections.
- Vehicle Chassis Rails
- Tower Structure
- Lighting Poles
- Turbine Monopoles
- Ducting Sections
- Corrugated Profiles
- Bridge Flanges
- Bridge Deck
- Deck Plates
- Superstructure parts
- Regular Boom Channels
- Telescopic Boom Channels
- Excavator Panels
- Excavator Buckets
- Pressed Cones
- Cylindrical Components